Where is the Community folder?
Modified on: Thu, 2 Sep, 2021 at 12:24 PM
The Community folder can be found by following the steps below:
- Open Explorer, and click the view tab, then select "Hidden Items"
- Navigate to the following:
- STORE USERS: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
- STEAM USERS: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\
- Open "UserCfg.opt" in a text editor
- Search for "InstalledPackagesPath"
- Navigate to this folder. If there is no "Community" folder, create one using the same name.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.